Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my brand new blog called "Seismic Failure." Why the name, you ask? Because I created it at 12:30 AM and it seemed like a good title. The title is in no way a reflection on my outlook of life or anything, it just seemed all cool and stuff. May change if I create a better one. Time to stop talking about this, and on to the stuff you REALLY care about: what I'm going to talk about.

This blog will be dedicated to lots of random stuff. In reading, you will get a potpourri of different topics. I am hoping to discuss my favorite sports teams (This is the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Pittsburgh Penguins, and Ohio State Football), some politics, some things that really grind my gears, my writings perhaps, some commentaries, and musings on life. In other words, a gigantic mound of crap. With that, I hope you enjoy reading. First content post next!

1 comment:

  1. i enjoy reading giant mounds of crap... ergo, i will be adding this blog to my google reader ;-)

    ReplyDelete