Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pens move on

So, how about those Pittsburgh Penguins? In game seven, they demolished the Washington Capitals 6-2, ending the series and heading home to watch the finale of the Bruins-Hurricanes series, which will end tonight as well. What would absolutely make my day is if the Red Wings lose and Marian Hossa gets to ponder about whether or not he selected the right team in the off-season.

Since I am out of witty stuff right now, I will simply leave you with two clips to ponder over until we find out the Penguins's opponent tonight. First, the always awesome handshake line (begins at about 1:50 of this clip):



And, as a result of my lack of creativity today, I will give you this incredibly awesome clip (also a celebration of Star Trek's recent release!) Have a great day, ladies and gents.

1 comment: